software developer ╳ boardgames lover
I'm a software developer, specialising in Web Front-end development in
You can follow me on Twitter or explore my GitHub profile.
- elfi is a very simple implementation of the Flux pattern.
- git-identity is a tool that help you manages your identity
as a Git commiter.
- ShareDrop is a simple way to synchronize files with a remote
folder and have an URL to share them. I use this mainly for sharing
- My dotfiles are available with proper Makefiles to
automatically set them up.
used to build this site!
- MDR is a cool diff viewer for Git for which I built a GTK port for
And many more on GitHub!
I write some technical articles about software
development, which you can find here. Here are the most recent ones:
I also wrote technical articles at Putain de Code (in French as
I love boardgames, I collect them, way more than I actually play them.